With the four criteria for selection of proposed NHA agenda items that are 1) importance and urgency of the issue 2) magnitude of the problem 3) public interest and 4) feasibility of the issue to drive into policy or implementation, the NHA Organizing Committee had a resolution to announce the four agenda items of NHA 11 as follows.
- E-sport: social responsibility for child well-being
- Creating urban public space
- Health Literacy for NCDs prevention and reduction
- Development of consumer protection system on dentistry
Moreover, eleventh passed resolutions will be reported the progress of their implementation
- National Health System Charter (NHA 1)
- National Policy for Health System Development in Multi-Cultural Areas (NHA 1)
- Equal Access to Basic Public Health Services (NHA 1)
- Promotion of Relationship between Patients and their Relatives and Medical Personnel (NHA 1)
- The prevention of the impacts of free trade on well-being and society (NHA 3)
- Mechanisms and Processes of the Health Assembly (NHA 5)
- Strategic Plan for Tackling Illegal Advertisements of Drugs, Foods, and Health Products (2014-2018) (NHA 6)
- Safe Drinking Water for the People (NHA 9)
- Managing and Developing Healthy Community and Urban Housing (NHA 9)
- Promoting Early Childhood Wellbeing with a Participatory Integrated Approach (NHA 9)
- Area-based Combined Efforts for Mosquito Control (NHA 9)
After adoption at the National Health Assembly, all resolutions will be submitted to the National Health Commission which is chaired by the Prime Minister. The Commission will consider taking appropriate actions to achieve the resolutions, including, if necessary, submitting to the Cabinet.
In parallel with the submitting process of the resolutions to the National Health Commission and further to Cabinet, the NHA Resolution Follow-up Committee started working to follow up and drive the resolutions into action.