Thai UHC Journey workshop:
How Thailand Achieved Good Health at Low Cost? October 25-29, 2021, Via Zoom Program
What is the “Workshop on Thai UHC Journey”
Are you involved or interested to promoting Universal Health Coverage (UHC) in your country?
Do you want to learn from the experiences and best practices of other countries in developing UHC?
We are pleased to inform you that Thai UHC Alliance partner, consisting of the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH), the National Health Security Office (NHSO), the National Health Commission Office (NHCO) Thailand, the Thai Health Promotion Foundation (ThaiHealth) in cooperation with the International Health Policy Program (IHPP) ,WHO Country Cooperation Strategy on Global Health Development (WHO: CCS GHD) and Thailand Japan Partnership Project for Global Health and Universal Health Coverage (GLO UHC) will organize a training workshop to share experience of Thai Universal Health Coverage under the training workshop “UHC Journey : How Thailand Achieved Good Health at Low Cost? (Thai UHC Journey)”. October 25-29, 2021, Via Zoom program
The workshop aims at building capacity of countries with high political commitment to achieving UHC and to share Thailand’s experience to real actions based on their context. Ultimately, the workshop also promotes South-South technical collaborations.
Due to the current pandemic, we are moving the workshop program to online platform.
Importance document for the workshop;
- Concept Note & Workshop Program click here
- List of participants click here
- Timeline of process of workshop click here (Importance steps that participants need to know)
- Instruction for participants click here
- Study Materials click here (Reading and Watching materials that will make participants understand overview and journey of Thai UHC )
- Confirmation form click here
Brochure of UHC Journey course (Click here to download all)
Application Form click here
1. The application is opened until July 31, 2021
2. Application results will be notified through email by August 20, 2021
For more information or questions, please contact Thai UHC Alliance Team : ThaiUHCjourney@gmail.com